Working as a professional caterer is tough!
Professional caterers are responsible for food service in environments like hotels, restaurants, wedding receptions, and other special events. As part of their role, caterers must be able to think quickly, interact with customers and clients effectively, and organize food serving and cooking areas to function seamlessly whether handling outdoor or indoor catering.
If you work in the food service industry this course is designed to shift your operation to a higher gear!
What Will You Learn?
- In this professional course;
- You will learn the Process of Food Safety in Food Service Operations.
- You will learn how to set-up a standard kitchen structure to achieve maximum output in commercial catering.
- You will learn how to manage difficult customers and clients.
- You will learn how to effectively market your products and increase your catering business revenue.
- You will learn how to use your on-the-job experiences to evaluate your performance.
- But that is not all: At the end of this professional course, you will be fully equipped with:
- Added knowledge in Food Safety, Causes of Foodborne illness, and sources of Food Contamination.
- Added knowledge on the role of a professional Kitchen Structure.
- The basic skills and requirements of a professional caterer.
- Added knowledge of the Types of Catering Establishments.
- The Dos and Don’ts of being a caterer.
- Three methods of specialty catering mode of service.
- Added knowledge on being a caterer and how catering works.
- Added knowledge in catering and culinary art.